- Every one talks of corruption, corrupt political system which protects the rich and corrupts, insisting that this system must be changed... but how? People do come out with solutions which are difficult to implement.
- Here is the catch, law and procedure should be formulated to implement Section 62 of Constitution of Pakistan. "Islamic Ideology Council", "Supreme Court", "Federal Shari'ah Court" Election Commission of Pakistan and Parliament exists, which can do it but Why should they do it? People of Pakistan have to build up political pressure which will force them. Iran has a system of "Guardian Council", but it is Mullah rule. Why can't we formulate balanced body to oversee and implement it?
- We are Not looking for angels and saints, but reasonably good honest people according to normal moral standards of our society can be identified, corrupts filtered out from election process.
- There are some obvious aspects, if some one has been bank loan defaulter, can he be trustworthy? What other evidence we need for such people except bank statement?
- Allah does not expect all Muslims to pious saints, though it is desirable Allah has catagarised Muslims in 3 catoaaries: in Quran 35:32
- Instead of criticizing without suggesting any workable alternate solution, we must take first step, we shall not get 100% success but even partial initial success of 10 t0 20% good people getting in to system will have positive effects. Later this will increase, but only if we take 1st step....
- (a) he is a citizen of Pakistan;
[64B][(b) he is, in the case of the National Assembly, not less than twenty -five years of age and is enrolled as a voter in any electoral roll in-
(i) any part of Pakistan, for election to a general seat or a seat reserved for non-Muslims; and (ii) any area in a Province from which he seeks membership for election to a seat reserved for women.]
- (c) he is, in the case of Senate, not less than thirty years of age and is enrolled as a voter in any area in a Province or, as the case may be, the Federal Capital or the Federally Administered Tribal Areas, from where he seeks membership;
- (d) he is of good character and is not commonly known as one who violates Islamic Injunctions;
- (e) he has adequate knowledge of Islamic teachings and practises obligatory duties prescribed by Islam as well as abstains from major sins ;
- (f) he is sagacious, righteous and non-profligate and honest and ameen;
- (g) he has not been convicted for a crime involving moral turpitude or for giving false evidence;
- (h) he has not, after the establishment of Pakistan, worked against the integrity of the country or opposed the Ideology of Pakistan
- Provided that the disqualifications specified in paragraphs (d) and (e) shall not apply to a person who is a non-Muslim, but such a person shall have good moral reputation; and
- (i) he possesses such other qualifications as may be prescribed by Act of Majlis-e-Shoora (Parliament).]
More >>>>Cure Corruption Eradicate Terrorism. Pakistani Nation cries and bleeds at hands of corrupt practices which effects majority of society. Few benefit and successfully make others hostage to this corrupt culture. These few play ...مسلمان ملکوں کي مجموعي آبادي کرہ? ارض کي کل آبادي کا تقريباً 23فيصد ہے جبکہ دنيا کے رقبے ميں اسلامي دنيا کا حصہ بھي تقريباً اتنا ہي ہے? اسلامي ممالک 2011ء ميں بيروني قرضوں کے تقريباً 1683/ارب ڈالر کے مقروض ...Around 2 millions lost their lives during partition of India and creation of Pakistan in 1947. Thereafter hundreds of soldiers have lost their lives while defending Pakistan. If the corruption scandals in defence purchases are true, ...Corruption Cobra: کرپشن کا شیش ناگ. Was Pakistan created after lot of efforts and blood of millions for these corrupt cobras? If no, what have you done so far? Least should express your opinion to people around, create ...First World War against Corruption. Corruption in Pakistan- A glimpse: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLA3AF10D98832383E. Please visit: http://aftabkhan.blog.com. Posted by Admin at 8:26 PM · Email ThisBlogThis!The Muslim world has the unique distinction of being ruled by the corrupt dictators and kings .The wave of people uprising for change, freedom, democracy and justice has swept across the Middle East. Pakistanis are however ...King of corruption Zardari appoints his frontman "Raja Rental" [Sindhi by birth disguised as Punjabi] pas new PM of Pakistan. ... MQM, PML Q , ANP and all those 211 MNAs who voted for him are party to this corruption.