دو قومی نظریہ پاکستان
Let's first see in the light of commentary on Quran, Surah;6:, Verses 74-81
Here is commentary from 'Muarif ul Quran' by first Grand Mufti Pakistan Mufti Muhammad Shafi Usmani, a close associate of founders of Pakistan movement.
The Objectives Resolution is a basic and primary document of the constitutional history of Pakistan. It is a framework that provides mechanism to achieve goals for a better life of the people of Pakistan. It's important that it embraces centrality of Islam to polity sustaining their links with the pre-independence period. The AIML leaders were modernist Muslims not in favour of an orthodox religious state or theocracy, as elucidated by Liaqat Ali Khan, the Prime Minister in his address. Therefore, they selected the middle way abiding by the Islamic laws and the international democratic values. The Resolution remains 'Preamble of all the constitutions due to its importance.
The Objectives Resolution proclaimed the following principles:
- Sovereignty belongs to Allah alone but He has delegated it to the State of Pakistan through its people for being exercised within the limits prescribed by Him as a sacred trust.
- The State shall exercise its powers and authority through the chosen representatives of the people.
- The principles of democracy, freedom, equality, tolerance and social justice, as enunciated by Islam, shall be fully observed.
- Muslims shall be enabled to order their lives in the individual and collective spheres in accordance with the teachings of Islam as set out in the Qur'anand Sunnah.
- Adequate provision shall be made for the minorities to freely profess and practice their religions and develop their cultures.
- Pakistan shall be a federation.
- Fundamental rights shall be guaranteed.
- The judiciary shall be independent.
<<< نئی قراردادِ پاکستان >>
- Source: Documents and Speeches on the Constitution of Pakistan By G. W. Choudhury (1967). Green Book House, Dacca (East Pakistan), http://therepublicofrumi.com/archives/liaquat19490309.htm
- Was Pakistan created as tool like Israel of imperialist powers? http://pakistan-posts.blogspot.com/2012/12/was-pakistan-creation-of-imperialist.html
Why Pakistan? Short link: http://goo.gl/fpPe7