- A Friend or Foe of USA ? http://t.co/MzEkrPV Pakistan
- How is
Reacting to the PNS Mehran Crisis? http://t.co/NVcRKD8 India
- Analysis-Terrorist Attack at
Naval Air Base...http://t.co/DzNdtvb Pakistan
- Don’t be Deceived, Know the Real Enemies of PEACE: http://fb.me/128f56sVg
must Stand Up for itself: http://t.co/eBvzMEC Pakistan
- Shattering Some Myths: http://t.co/QEfQjpY
- Pak-US Relations- An overview: http://t.co/kWy4Ndp
- Front Page
- One God
- Why Religion?
- Why Islam?
- Ideology of Pakistan نظریہ پاکستان
- Importance of Pakistan
- Love Pakistan
- Peace Forum
- Islam for Humanity
- Democracy, Shari'a & Khlafah
- Free eBooks
- Faith Forum
- Anti Islam FAQs
- Electoral Reforms
- ووٹ کی شرعی حیثیت
- Role of Ulema in Quran
- Reconstruction of Religious Thought
- Our Dilemma & Options
- Altaf Qamar
Wake up Pakistan ! Presently the Muslim societies are in a state of ideological confusion and flux. Materialism, terrorism,...
Saturday, May 28, 2011
The US should reassure a thoroughly rattled and hostile population, by cutting back on drone strikes.
Recent weeks have worsened still further the grotesquely complex and tragic situation in which Pakistan finds itself. On the one hand much of the US media and political elite damn Pakistan for sheltering Osama Bin Laden and the Afghan Taliban leadership — with President Barack Obama threatening further capture or kill raids. On the other, as the attacks following Bin Laden's death show, Pakistan itself still suffers from one of the world's worst terrorism problems.
More than 30,000 innocent people have been killed in terrorist attacks and fighting, including more than 3,600 soldiers and police since September 11. Even Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI), blamed for its connections to militants, has suffered, losing more than 80 of its officers. The latest attack, on a naval base in Karachi on May 23, was so daring it only increased fears that Pakistan itself may be collapsing.
This is still a long way from being the case, unless the US takes a hand in Pakistan's destruction. Recent events have brought criticism of Pakistani military incompetence and infiltration by militants. Yet in other ways the military is fighting back successfully. In March, I visited the northern district of Swat, which until spring 2009 was largely controlled by the Pakistani Taliban, until it was recaptured by a military counter-offensive. The army's reconstruction efforts are striking, all the more so given the damage done by last year's floods. True, its campaign was also ruthless, including numerous extra-judicial executions. But I did visit an impressive programme to rehabilitate lower-level Taliban fighters, while the military has had success driving back insurgents in the tribal areas. To understand this apparently contradictory picture of Pakistani military behaviour, it is necessary to understand that the great majority of soldiers will fight hard to defend Pakistan against attack from within or without, but that they absolutely detest being seen as doing so for the sake of the US. Pakistani soldiers see themselves as a superior caste, but they are drawn from the population, and share its hostility to the US and the US alliance with India.
In the years before 2009, these feelings caused serious problems of morale in the fight against militancy. Soldiers home on leave would be asked by their neighbours why they were taking American money to kill Muslims — an appalling blow to their self-respect. A number of officers resigned rather than fight fellow Pakistanis, and there were instances of units refusing to fight or surrendering en masse.
Once the Pakistani Taliban emerged as a real threat to the Pakistani state, however, the mood changed considerably. Atrocities by the Taliban against civilians and troops helped, as has military propaganda that India is helping the Pakistani Taliban in order to destroy Pakistan. There is not a shred of evidence for this but it has done wonders for morale. [Indian involvement is evident]
This willingness to fight applies only to the Pakistani Taliban, not the Afghan Taliban. The shelter given to the latter reflects not only the strategic calculations of the high command about Afghanistan, but also the conviction of Pakistanis that the Afghan Taliban are engaged in a legitimate struggle against an alien occupation. This does not mean that most Pakistani soldiers wish to see the Taliban ruling Pakistan — if only because they know that this would mean the disintegration of the country and the triumph of India.
By the same token, however, Pakistani soldiers will feel bound to resist further American incursions. A single raid to capture the man responsible for September 11 was justified, despite the risk [?]. But a retired Pakistani general sketched for me what would happen if this became a pattern. He said that drone attacks on Pakistani territory are not critical because ordinary soldiers cannot do much about them, but: "US ground forces inside Pakistan are a different matter, because the soldiers can do something about them. They can fight ... And if the generals told them not to fight, many would mutiny."
Washington must not get carried away by killing Bin Laden. The only figure worth the risks of another raid would be Bin Laden's deputy, Ayman Al Zawahiri. Killing the Afghan Taliban leadership is madness, given that Washington must talk to them about a settlement.
Instead, the US should reassure a thoroughly rattled and hostile Pakistani population, in part by cutting back on drone strikes. The danger is that a future US raid leads to a US-Pakistani fight, or a Pakistani mutiny. Then Washington, grotesquely, might contribute to the destruction of the Pakistani state it is trying to save, and a historic triumph for extremism. Pakistan's tragedy would then become one for the entire world.
— Financial Times, Anatol Lieven's book Pakistan: A Hard Country was published this month in the US and UK. http://gulfnews.com/opinions/columnists/pakistan-takes-battle-to-militants-1.813298
Drone strikes were a comparative rarity when President Bush was in office, but have been dramatically and repeatedly escalated by President Obama, usually in retaliation for attacks by militant groups. This has led CMC to term the ...
Thursday, May 26, 2011
Taliban [Khawarij, Takfiri] killed innocent Muslims in
through suicide bomber attacks. This is totally in violation of basic Islamic teachings and rejecting Qur’an; 4:93 & 5:32. They have already killed over 30,000 innocent Pakistanis.This is the legacy Bin Laden. US drones have killed more than 2000 people, only 1% terrorists, 99% innocent people, women and children. The terrorists and USA has common misplaced ideology; "Ends justify the means". The sympathizers of USA & Bin Laden and Taliban are party to this heinous crime, such Khawarij have been rejected and addressed as 'Dogs of Hell' by Prophet Muhammad [peace be upon him]. Its high time now, the people should identify and make efforts to cleanse the society of this evil for Peace. Silence is crime..... Pakistan
Some recommended actions are as follows:
- Create public awareness regarding Un-Islamic Khawarij, Takfiri doctrine followed by Al Qaeda and Pakistani Taliban, since many ignorant people under false propaganda consider them to be holy warriors [Mujahid] fighting US and NATO occupation forces. The real Mujahids should fight US and occupation forces in
, like Afghani Taliban. Pakistani Taliban are creating anarchy [Fasad-fil-Ardh] by killing innocent people [men, women, children in mosques, churches, markets] because they consider all those not supporting their heretic doctrines to be Murtad/ Kafir [Apostate, non believer]. Afghanistan
- Isolate the Taliban [Khawarij, Takfiri], convince their supporters of un Islamic nature of their doctrine and terrorist activities, if it does not work resort to social boycott of their sympathizers. [No one should violate law on this pretext that creates anarchy].
- Pressurizing the government by raising your voice through media, peaceful protests; to abandon one sided cooperation with USA, change the policy of complicity and appeasement, protect the life and property of its citizens from US [drone] attacks and by taking strict action to eliminate criminal Taliban [Khawarij, Takfiri] and their sympathizers creating mischief on land [Fasad-fil-Ardh].
"Whoever recommends and helps a good cause becomes a partner therein: and whoever recommends and helps an evil cause shares in its burden: and Allah has power over all things."[Qur'an; 4:85]
“If a man kills a believer intentionally his recompense is Hell to abide therein (for ever): and the wrath and the curse of Allah are upon him and a dreadful penalty is prepared for him.” [Qur’an; 4:93]
“The punishment [by government through law] of those who wage war against Allah and His Apostle and strive with might and main for mischief through the land is: execution or crucifixion of the cutting off of hands and feet from opposite sides or exile from the land: that is their disgrace in this world and a heavy punishment is theirs in the Hereafter. Except for those who repent before they fall into your power: in that case know that Allah is Oft-Forgiving Most Merciful.” [Qur’an; 5:33-34]
“.. God would never change the blessings with which He has graced a people unless they change their inner selves.. [Qur’an;8:53]
Related Links for References and further study:
Fatwa on Terrorism is a 600-page (Urdu version), 512-page (English version). Its an Islamic decree by influential scholar Dr Muhammad Tahir-ul-Qadri which demonstrates from the Quran and Sunnah that terrorism and suicide bombings are so unjust and un Islamic … Click :
Terrorism Rejected in Islam- Religious Edict [Fatwa]: http://t.co/XEo8L2e
Bin Laden's Legacy: Options for Muslims: Bin Laden and the
leadership had one thing common; the misguided belief that; ‘End justifies the means’. But if we want to preserve our humanity, it nerve does. The Muslims may respond to the present crisis in two ways; either to follow the clear, unambiguous teachings and guidance from Qur’an and Sunnah to be successful in this and next world by attaining peace with dignity and honour or blindly follow the path leading to destruction by adhering to the concocted irrational pseudo ideologies of extremists satisfying their ambitions and desires. Option A: is rational, Option B is Irrational, emotional response ….Read full … http://peace-forum.blogspot.com/2011/05/bin-laden-terrorism-jihad-and-islam.html US
Jihad-Myth and Reality:Jihad-Myth and Reality. “Therefore, do not yield to the unbelievers, and make Jihad (strive) against them with this (Qur'an), a mighty Jihad (Jihad Kabira)” (Qur'an;25:52). “Permission to fight back (Qital) is hereby granted to the .
The Muslims oppose and condemn terrorism in all its forms and manifestations by any state, groups or individuals in unequivocal terms and are not ready to accept it as even remotely related to Islam in any manner. However, a negligible minority seems to give terrorism tacit approval due to ignorance and as a reaction to oppressive policies of imperialist powers [
While condemning terrorism, the Muslims do not condone or approve the unfair, discriminatory, unpopular and unwise policies of global powers, nor see any justification for the wrong policies of any government, including that of some Muslim countries.
Hence killing of peaceful unarmed civilians [Muslims or non Muslims] by Al Qaeda, Taliban groups and rogue powers like Israel, USA, West and India, occupying the Muslim lands in Palestine, Afghanistan, Iraq, Pakistan, Kashmir and elsewhere is unpardonable most heinous crime against humanity which is to be explicitly condemned and rejected by all peace loving humans. While Mullah Omar leading resistance against foreign occupation forces in Afghanistan, condemned killing of innocent Muslims in Pakistan, Osama Bin Laden or his deputy Al Zahwari never condemned killing of innocent Muslims and non Muslims, rather they appear to condone and approve of it, hence such Khawarij/Takfiri beasts can not claim to be part of Muslim community in the light of Fatwa [Edict] based upon research work of great scholars of Islam.
The legacy of Bin Laden is mass killings of innocent people, Muslim or non Muslims to advance his cause. He followed Takfiri Doctrine, used a pretext to kill innocent Muslims. The Takfiri doctrine is not based upon any direct clear commandment or of Qur’an, it is derivative, based upon analogy (), which can have more than one opinions. The pronouncement to declare any non practicing Muslim, to be an apostate, () hence liable to be killed is called . It has become a central ideology of militant groups across the world to kill innocent Muslims including children, women, young and old at public places and even in mosques, through suicide bombing. Mainstream Muslims and Islamic groups reject the pseudo concept of ‘Takfir’ as a doctrinal deviation , heresy, un-Islamic and marked by bigotry and zealotry. If a Muslim fails to perform some of his obligations and is remiss in practice or commits some such actions as are forbidden, yet he believes in the liability of all obligations and the impropriety of all unlawful deeds, he will continue to be a Muslim though he will be a sinner.
The Prophesies by the Messenger of Allah [Pbuh] About the Khawārij Terrorists:
Khawarij is derived from Arabic: Khawārij, literally "those who went out" [of fold of Islam].
1. The terrorists would appear religious.
2. The Khawarij slogans would seem true to the common man.
3. The Khawarij would use adolescents for terrorist activities after brainwashing.
4. The Khawarij would appear from the East.
5. The Khawarij would keep coming until the time of False Messiah (Anti Christ-Dajjal).
6. The Khawarij will be absolutely debarred from the fold of Islam.
7. The Khawarij will be the dogs of Hell.
8. The religious appearance of the Khawarij must not be mistaken.
9. The Khawarij are the worst of creation.
According to Fatwa [Edict] this is clearly applicable to Al Qaeda and Pakistani Taliban and alike: Allah says: “It is those whose entire struggle is wasted in worldly life, but they presume they are doing very good works.” (al-Quran, 18: 104)
Options for Pakistanis & Muslims:
The Muslims may respond to the present crisis in two ways; either to follow the clear, unambiguous teachings and guidance from Qur’an and Sunnah to be successful in this and next world or blindly follow the path leading to destruction by following the concocted irrational pseudo ideologies of extremists satisfying their ambitions and desires.
Option A: Rational Response in light of Qur’an & Sunnah:
1. Respect and the sanctity of human life should be fully respected, killing of innocent people whether Muslims or non Muslims must be avoided as forbidden by Qur’an. Death penalty can only be executed after fair trial in the legitimate court of law.
2. All out efforts must be made to resolve international conflicts through peaceful means i.e. negotiations, treaties and charters signed with international communities [all Muslim countries are signatory to UN Charter].
3. International community must be urged to end oppression of Muslims in
, Palestine , Kashmir, Afghanistan and elsewhere. Killing of innocent Muslims in these places and Iraq must stop. Muslim governments should at least extend moral support to the freedom struggle to end occupation of Muslim lands by foreign powers. Pakistan
4. Once the peaceful means fail, armed struggle [Jihad with weapons] should only be conducted on declaration by legitimate Muslim authority [government, not rogue groups] in accordance with the clear conditions laid down in Qur’an and Sunnah.
5. People or groups imposing their own will/version upon others by force, justifying killing of Muslims [not sufficiently religious or sinners] by declaring them apostate [Takfir] are creating mischief on land [Fasad-fil-Ardh]. They should be tried and punished according to law.
6. Scholars must be educated to understand and fully comprehend the fallacy of doctrines of terror [Khawarij, Takfir] and educate fellow brothers and sisters to purge the society of their false influence and sympathy.
7. Mass education of modern sciences and basic religious knowledge must be done on priority basis, so that Muslims attain their lost glory and respect.
8. Muslims should themselves cleanse their societies from contamination of faith an terror groups without any foreign help as it’s their own problem. Initially peaceful persuasion, then use of minimum force if necessary, however if they repent, it should be accepted.
9. Raise the voice against corrupt rulers in peaceful way without creating anarchy in society.
10. Foreign interference in the affairs of Muslims states on the pretext of help/assistance should be opposed and rejected. This only benefits the corrupt rulers & oppressive powers to subjugate, gain control of resources, thus compromising their sovereignty.
11. The task and struggle is arduous but FREEDOM & PEACE is priceless.
Option B: Irrational Emotionnal Response by following pseudo Ideologies of Extremists:
1. Since foreign powers are causing unjustified interference in Muslim countries, including Pakistan, the (so-called) Jihadi groups have thwarted them by launching the offensive, inflicting upon them devastating blows and that their actions, though not right and justifiable, should not be reviled and condemned because their intention to defend Islam are noble. [This is an awful syllogism and a most deplorable stance in the light of the Qur’an and Hadith, evil cannot become good under any circumstances, nor can oppression transform itself into virtuous deed due to goodness of intention. Moreover, their barbarian acts have only served the evil designs of anti Muslim forces to occupy the Muslim lands, causing more death and destruction on the pretext of ‘War on Terror’ and exploit their resources.]
2. Sympathise with Osama bin Laden considering him as a hero, thus support Khawarij, Takfiri Al-Qaeda & Pak Taliban, since they overtly claim to oppose
and West. [Where as practically they are tools of Anti Muslim powers and forces, indiscriminately killing innocent Muslims.They have killed more than 30,000 civilians, women, children in Pakistan only, damaging and weakening the only Muslim Nuclear Power Pakistan (also objective of Zionists, USA, West &Indians), even if the present corrupt rulers are perceived to be the tools of USA and West, but the common people are not. This is not Jihad but simple terrorism. Islam (Sunnah) lays down the methodology to oppose corrupt Muslim regimes, avoiding anarchy and instability]. USA
3. Promote and support the ‘Khawarij, Takfiri’ ideology of Terrorists, there is no need to questioning or understanding its anti Islamic implications. [Hence they join the group addressed as ‘Dogs of hell’, by Prophet Muhammad [pbuh]. This ideology is rejected by all the reputed Islamic scholars during last 1400 years, its followers fall outside the folds of Islam (kufr) being against Qur’an and Sunnah].
4. Blindly follow the misguided pseudo scholars of Islam, who for political power & gains are massacring Muslims, causing disunity, factions among Muslim Ummah. [Islam is a rational faith, Qur’an encourages reasoning and pondering, going against Islamic consensus (ijm’a) blindly is a recipe for destruction and route to hell ].
Please follow links below for references from Qur’an, Sunnah and to fully comprehend the Issue:
8. Jihad-Myth and Reality : Jihad-Myth and Reality. “Therefore, do not yield to the unbelievers, and make Jihad (strive) against them with this (Qur'an), a mighty Jihad (Jihad Kabira)” (Qur'an;25:52). “Permission to fight back (Qital) is hereby granted to the…..
"الاقوال رسول الله [صلى الله عليه] حول الإرهابيين الخوارج"
Pass on links to this post:
Don’t be Deceived, Know enemies of Humanity & PEAC...http://t.co/oSbARZ9
More @ http://aftabkhan.blog.com