Lt Gen Qamar Javed Bajwa
Lt Gen Zubair Hayat
When the time of Retirement of RS was nearing, it was found that a wave of anti RS propaganda generated all through the social media and electronic media. Now the issue is settled with appointment of new military leadership but the hangover continues. Some very derogatory remarks and pictures were posted which clearly declare this great hero a useless commander and a total failure. A report card has been prepared declaring him grade C with a mark sheet showing him failing in most of the aspects under his command.
- The government and opposition are all aligned to tarnish the image of this great commander. Their fears of his rising up as a political leader or a revolutionary spirit is clearly visible through this massive propaganda.
- He has not yet removed his uniform and the fear of his striking back even on his last day is yet another fear that hangs on their heads. Therefore a propaganda campaign at this stage is to reduce the public support in his favour.
- A message is probably being communicated to the successors that they have to keep in mind that the public never supports the military commanders against the democratic regimes. Therefore they must not try to do what RS did, a stick up their neck.
- The public is being brainwashed against the military leadership by showing RS as a facilitator and supporter of the corrupt rulers. This is also with a design to keep the public disappointed by the military commanders in the future too. The innocent public of Pakistan can be driven by such massive propaganda thus keeping them under a state of depression, which is in favour of the Corrupt rulers.
- The next set of military leadership is being brainwashed too, by giving them a message that they have not to be convinced or impressed by the public support or love for them, which is only up to the moment of their retirement. This will psychologically keep the next military commanders under some pressure or discouragement to listen to the public demands.
- Last but not the least, as I always say that the rulers only wish to stay in power for a limited three to four years, plunder, loot and then escape under the shadow of a martial law, for which they create good ground. This time the army did not venture and the results were that PPP got shrunk to Sindh, MQM divided and neutralised to a great extent. RS was pushed and lured in to take over by creating solid grounds, but he again did not venture, thus letting the PML(N) continue under a complete plan to meet it's Waterloo by the time it ends it's tenure. The cases in the civil court and military courts are growing and progressing well, which would mean a disaster for the ruling elite soon. This propaganda may also be aimed to ignite the military to intervene and step in. The delay in announcement of the next chief may be a planned move to anger RS and force him to impose Martial Law and help them escape.
Source: WhatsApp News Service
جو قومیں اپنے ہیروز کی عزت کرنا سیکھ جاتی ہیں ان کو کبھی ذوال نہیں ہوتا۔